- 3x oranges (or juice box, pulpy or not is your call)
- 2x tbs. honey
- 1 tbs. bee pollen (optional)
- 1 shot of freshly frozen spirulina (20g)
- Decide if you want juice or smoothie.
- If you want juice, squeeze the juice out of the orange for juice or instead use juice out of a juice box
- In a blender place the juice (or the full oranges if you want smoothie), the honey and the freshly frozen spirulina (the latter is like an ice cube).
- Turn on and mix well till the texture is uninformed looking green. The longer you spin the more liquid the result is.