Detox is ideal to purify, boost and revitalize the body, as a seasonal cure or before and after the holidays. Fresh Spirulina body detox is vegan and gluten-free, rich in soluble fibre and with a great number of minerals, vitamins, fibre and antioxidants.
Do you feel tired and bloated? Is your body heavy and lacks tone? Is your digestion made difficult by the accumulation of toxins? Find tonus, digestive comfort and intestinal balance with Fresh Spirulina body detox.
It is scientifically proven:
Our body works in slow motion when it is saturated with toxins. In general, stress, some food excesses, environmental pollution and non-organic processed food, is extracted from our body in the form of waste. Beyond a certain threshold, this waste accumulates, hinders the functioning of the body and disturbs it. It also weakens the body and damages the balance of the microbiota, leading to a feeling of discomfort, fatigue and even mood swings. This imbalance also affects the skin by dulling the complexion and promoting the appearance of pimples. That’s why allowing your body to detoxify more easily by giving it a “natural boost” is essential!
Fresh Spirulina body detox is a plant-based detox supplement that contributes to the following:
Detoxify our body
By stimulating the activity of certain key organs through a virtuous synergy of plants that boost the elimination of toxins, help restore the digestive balance and promote transit.
Revitalizing our organism
Providing the body with vitamins, minerals, trace elements and the precious antioxidants necessary for optimal functioning and the maintenance of good immunity.
Find a healthy skin
By allowing toxins to be eliminated more easily and naturally without dulling the complexion or unbalancing the skin.
Detox vs Pretox
If you practice detox to rid the body of toxins and accumulated fat after a period of excess, the pretox is used to anticipate the “damage”. It is practised as a preventive treatment for a week to prepare and cleanse the body before the opening of the festivities, which will allow the body to better resist, accumulate less and preserve its energy.
1 serve per day (20 g) diluted in a glass of water of 750ml, ideally in the middle of a meal. Fresh spirulina is without side effects which allow long-term use. Suitable for people with diabetes. (How to take spirulina)
Duration and frequency of use
Fresh Spirulina body detox is consumed in the form of a Pretox cure of one week, Detox from 3 to 6 weeks and at any other time if you feel the need. Nothing is really stopping you from continuing as long as you like.
When to use the Fresh Spirulina Body Detox
Fresh Spirulina body detox can be consumed throughout the year, with the change of seasons. Pretox is recommended before the holiday’s seasons or Detox after the holidays, as a result of excesses or hearty meals, but also during a period of stress, often synonymous with digestive disorders.
Contents in fresh spirulina body detox participate in vital bodily functions
Metabolism and digestion
- Contributes to the normal metabolism of macronutrients (zinc)
- Contributes to normal acid-base metabolism (zinc)
- Contributes to the normal metabolism of proteins and glycogen (vitamin B6)
- Contributes to normal protein synthesis (zinc, magnesium)
- Helps protect cells against oxidative stress (vitamins B2, C, E, zinc, copper, manganese)
Immune system and energy
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system (vitamins A, B6, B9, B12, C, D, zinc, copper, iron, selenium)
- Contributes to a normal energy metabolism (vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, – calcium, copper, iron, iodine, magnesium, manganese)
- Helps reduce fatigue (vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, iron, magnesium)
Rebalance the intestinal flora (microbiota)
- Rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, iron, manganese, chrome
- Source of vitamins B3, B9, E, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, copper and potassium