When it comes to where to buy spirulina there are numerous retailers that hold stock of fresh spirulina. Organic, pure fresh spirulina, at the best price in the market.
Each shot contains 20gr and last for two days.
Fresh spirulina offers wonderful flavour easy to combine in your daily diet with shakes, smoothies and food and even as a spread on bread or cracker.
Where to buy spirulina? + deliveries
You can always stop at one of our stockists specified at the where to buy fresh raw spirulina (Freshly Frozen Spirulina) page. Alternatively, another place where to buy spirulina is your local market/farmers market (We are advertising when and where). Another option, we also offer FREE* deliveries of freshly frozen spirulina within our delivery network from our farm to your freezer. Or you are welcome to pick it up from our farm (just let us know first). See Delivery of fresh spirulina home – how does it work? page.
The spirulina microalgae, queen of the lake, the healthiest food in nature will refill you with energy, clean from toxins, prevent illnesses and diseases and will nourish you at the deepest levels.
This blue-green energy bomb is one of the most powerful superfoods. So powerful that if we take 10gr of spirulina and compare it, nutritionally, to other foods, any healthy foods, the spirulina will finish way ahead. Spirulina contains in itself not “only this or only that” but “also this, also that and also and also” proteins, vitamins, Ferris, antioxidants, pigments, amino acids and literally whatnot!
If you take a teaspoon of fresh spirulina and put in on a scale against 20kg of the healthiest vegetable, only then, you will get nutritional equilibrium.
The spirulina contributes to phenomenal changes. Allergies and infections that disappear, people that don’t get sick while everybody else around them does, blood samples checks that turn to be positive, proper and normal, stopping malting, fatigue is gone, facial skin that does not stop reaping compliments, vanishing spots, weight loss, cholesterol disappearing and much more …
To whom the spirulina is good for?
Vegetarians and vegans (and those who is not…)
To athletes and those working out – Helps build and replenish proteins in the body, build muscles, metabolism and clean the body of toxins. Strong antioxidant – therefore prevents free radicals and ageing.
Pregnant and breastfeeding women – enriches the fetus and the mother’s milk.
Adults, children, and even babies at the age of eating solid foods.
Diabetics type 2, those with anaemia, those with chronic fatigue, cancer treatment and prevention. For those looking for healthy weight loss, cholesterol and high blood pressure, allergies.
Hair loss, skin diseases, ADHD and more …
The organic fresh Spirulina is a single cell microalgae and grows in freshwater lakes. The algae is called green-blue algae because of its unique blue pigment, the phycocyanin (an anti-allergic and anti-cancerous powerful antioxidant). Read more about a Phycocyanin: a valuable component of spirulina.
Many studies of the effect of spirulina and NASA have sought food for spacefaring astronauts for long-term missions. They found spirulina as one of the main foods. Also in 1974, the UN Food and Agriculture Commission (UN Food and Agriculture Organization) declared Spirulina the food of the future.
And Spirulina is gaining momentum and becoming one of the most sought after foods among natural health advocates.
Nutrients within spirulina
- 69% perfect protein without fat and cholesterol (3 times more protein than beef)
- All essential amino acids
- Gamma-linoleic acid (GLA) (3 times more than night primrose oil)
- Omega-6, 3, 9, calcium (10 times as much as milk), iron (50 times more than spinach, 3 times beef and soy)
- Minerals: Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Selenium, Copper and Zinc
- Chlorophyll helps to clean the liver, enriches the blood, strengthens the immune system and cleanses the body of toxins
- Anti-oxidants that prevent cell oxidation and skin ageing
- Spirulina vitamins include vitamins A, E, C, D & B complex in all its forms (26 times more than beef), folic acid, beta-carotene (25 times greater than carrots)
Using Spirulina over time helps with
- Anaemia and chronic fatigue
- Strengthening the bones, hair, nails and teeth
- A balanced and healthy weight loss
- Ageing effects (also wrinkles), skin diseases and wound healing, high blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Allergies and flu
- Prevention and treatment of cancer